New Years Resolutions & Connecting with your Higher Self (True Self)
The beginning of each new year our thoughts turn to New Years resolutions and curiosity about what the new year will bring. Resolutions can be daunting and leave you wondering if you'll stick with them longer this year than the previous year.There is great purpose to resolutions and I like to think of them as new beginnings and intentions which can be incredibly rewarding when you look at it from a spiritual perspective working with your Higher Self. Taking the time with intention to explore new beginnings from a spiritual perspective can help you find inner strength and peace A knowing that your True/Higher self and Spirit Guides are guiding you toward your aspirations and trusting in how they may work even better than you can imagine!
One of the best ways to start a new spiritual journey is to take a step back and look at yourself and your environment. Ask yourself what you need to change in order to create a new beginning that is aligned with your spiritual goals. Once you have identified what you need to change, make a plan of action that will help you move towards your goals.
Taking the time to reflect on your spiritual journey can also be beneficial. Ask yourself what has gone wrong in the past and what you can learn from those experiences. Evaluate where you are in your life and contemplate what steps you can take to make sure that your new beginning leads to a more meaningful journey. This meaningful journey begins with a deep conscious connection to your Higher Self.
Connecting and trusting your Higher Self is a powerful thing. When you trust your Higher self, you're trusting your intuition and inner guidance. You're trusting that you can make the right decisions and take the right actions. It's a process of learning to be comfortable with who you are and the choices you make.
Now, let's look at the benefits of trusting your Higher self. First, you can make decisions based on your intuition rather than relying solely on logic. This can help you make decisions that are more aligned with your authentic self. Second, trusting your Higher self allows you to tap into your inner wisdom and creativity. You can access insights and solutions to problems that you wouldn't be able to see otherwise. Finally, trusting your Higher self can help you stay true to your values, no matter what life throws at you.
So how can you start trusting your Higher self? First, pay attention to your feelings and intuition. When you listen to your inner voice, you can make decisions guided by your Higher self. Second, practice self-care and take time to rest, eat healthy, and exercise and keep your chakras aligned. Balancing your chakras and releasing limiting/old patterns, habits, beliefs and repressed emotions will help you regain your vibrational balance which in turn enables a deeper connection to your Higher self and Spirit guides. Finally, practice mindfulness. Being mindful helps you stay in the present moment and tune into your intuition.
Trusting your Higher self is a process of learning to trust yourself and your inner guidance. It can be a difficult journey, but it can lead to greater clarity and self-confidence. Start by paying attention to your intuition and engaging in self-care and honoring your body. This with practice, you can learn to trust your Higher self and make decisions that are in alignment with your Higher self.
In meditation with intention, invite a deep conscious connection to your Higher Self, your "I am Presence" and allow yourself to be guided to the path that is for your highest good and the highest good of All. Open your heart & trust your unconditionally loving Higher Self that is always connected to Source, to guide you.
Finally, remember to take things one step at a time. Don't try to do too much at once or you may become overwhelmed. Embrace each step of the journey, no matter how small, and enjoy the process of spiritual growth. New beginnings can be a beautiful thing if you take the time to prepare and reflect.
Meditation and Connecting to Higher Self
1. Take time to meditate and reflect on your spiritual journey and make sure to set aside a few moments each day to quiet your mind and focus on your spiritual goals.
2. Start small - begin with just 5 minutes a day of meditation, then gradually increase it as your practice develops.
3. Find a quiet, comfortable place to meditate and sit in a comfortable position.
4. Take some deep breaths and focus on the inhale and exhale of your breath.
5. Listen to your body and be mindful of any tension or tightness and allow your breath to calm the body, mind and heart.
6. Acknowledge your thoughts and feelings without judgment. Don't try to push away any thoughts that come to mind, just observe them and let them pass.
7. Ask yourself questions about what you are feeling and why.
8. With intention Invite your higher self to connect with you then imagine a golden white light flowing down into your Crown chakra surrounding you... visualizing this light connecting you to your Higher self.
9. Sense/Feel/Trust this connection and the love that comes with it.
10. Ask for guidance and in the stillness ... listen.
11. Set the intention to follow your Higher Self's guidance without question or hesitation and let the magic happen in your life by following your intuition.
12. Take time to journal after your meditation and write down any insights you may have gained or messages that you received.